Why does (almost) everyone think that Rock, Metal or Punk is satanic?
They could be talking about love at first sight but people will still say they worship satan because they're screaming/yelling and the music isn't "fine".
Same goes for EDM, Trap or Hardcore, people say it's music for "junkies".
First of all, in most of those song they repeat like the same sentence over and over again. And they're not even that bad, I mean "Drop like an earthquake" or "Turn down for what". Yeah, I totally wanna do drugs when I hear that.
Seriously, all I wanna do when I hear those songs, is party. Hard.
I love every kind of genre and that's why it makes me so upset whenever someone disses my music taste, because music is life. Hell, I would kick someone for hating on Country music.
I'm a Christian and you have no idea how many times someone says to me "Oh so you listen Rock, you worship Satan now huh? It's really bad for you, I can see you changing. Hardcore too? Are you into drugs?"
CAN YOU NOT.
If you don't like rock, DON'T LISTEN TO IT.
If you don't like pop, DON'T LISTEN TO IT.
If you don't like hardcore, DON'T LISTEN TO IT.
If you don't like country, DON'T LISTEN TO IT.
If you don't like rap, DON'T LISTEN TO IT.
But don't make someone feel bad for their taste in music.
Have a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment