Friday, August 14, 2015

Child's play.

Fuck the flow. 

Almost every post on my blog is about guys, heartbreak, relationships and emo shit. My blog is called 'Not so cliché' , yet everything on here is the cliché teenage girl drama. 
It's time to turn the damm tables. 
I'm done with all this boy drama. I'm starting my last year of high school and I need to focus on my future, not my past. Boys come and go, but your study choices will stay with you forever. 
Do you really think you're still gonna cry over the same boy after college? No. 
Your future is wayyyy more important than the guy that didn't text you back in your senior year. 
This year I'm going to try what I just preached. It's going to be hella hard because I know myself. But I'm going to try. I have to. 

I still have to post chapter 3 of my story  because it's the final chapter, for now. Who knows what the future is going to bring. But for now it's the end. 

Actually, I may continue my Judas series. 
Hey, I'm a teenage girl, I'm supposed to hate the guy who thinks you're his easy bootycall. If I'm bored I may hate-blog again. That's what I'm best at. 

So yeah, we'll see what's going to happen. 

I'm content now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment