Sunday, August 16, 2015

Couldn't care less.

Yes, I wanted to slit her throat.
Yes, I wanted to sell my soul to the devil. 
Yes, I deleted some of my posts when I found out the person I never wanted to read this read it. 
And yes, I fucking posted everything online again. 

I was embarrassed at first when I found out my private blog wasn't so private anymore. 
Am I still embarrassed? Hell fucking no. 

This is my blog with my posts and my stories. The mistakes I made created this whole blog. And I won't be ashamed of something I wrote when I was feeling down or angry. 

Yes, I wanted to die and as the coward I am, deleted everything. But I learned something today. 

I couldn't care less if y'all read this. 
I love my blog and my crazy ass stories. 
You got a problem with my posts? Get out. 

So feel free to read anything you fucking want on here. I'm not ashamed anymore. 

Have fun bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment