Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Juda? More like Judas.

"There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds."

Love really can be deceiving.
You knew from the start that he was trouble and everyone told you that, but you wouldn't listen. You thought that behind all those douchebag-layers there was a caring, loving boy who you could see a future with. But deep down you knew all that time, there wasn't. They say love makes you blind but this wasn't even love. It was loving the thought of love. 

You. After all those months you're still the first person that pops up in my head when I'm listening to break up songs, even when I'm heartbroken over another boy, like right now, it's you I think of. 

You told me to never settle for less. Yet here I am, "falling" for this fuckboi. 
You gave me the perfect date. He canceled ours. 
You would sent me cringe worthy cute messages. He only asks If I want to fuck. 

Every time I fall for someone new I compare them to you. "Do they look a like? Will he text the same way? Is he a Christian? Yup, he got brown hair and light brown eyes. Got myself a look-a-like."

Hold on. 
This whole post was supposed to be about my "Judas". Yet I'm still drifting of to you. My whole blog is filled with posts about you, I think that's enough for now. I'm over you, I promise.

Back to Judas

Judas (ju-das)
n. 
1. A person treacherous enough to betray a friend. 
2. Traitor
3. Two faced person

The description fits hem perfectly. One moment he talks about having a future with you, next thing you know he wants to put his dick in your mouth.
When will guys learn that all that "sexual talk" is not something we girls think is attractive or sexy. It's a real let-down. 
On a Sunday he is this Oh-I-love-Jesus-give-me-a-bible-Guy. Monday through Saturday? The Horny-24/7-I-love-titties-fuckboi. On your facebook profile you want to talk about praising his name but in your dm's you want to bash the name of the Lord. Bye two faced Felicia.

And hell fucking yeah I can say you are a traitor too. Babe, I knew you were talking to her all that time. I'm not so sure about you, but when I'm trying to see if I can be with a person romantically, I'd rather not have him looking for other options while I'm trying to give it my all.

I should've seen the signs tho.
1. you were annoying me.
2. sexual talk was the only talk you knew (level 9000)
3. you are hella annoying when you talk.
4. you had the audacity to tell me you were "hacked", but few hours later you started talking like that again. Were you hacked 2 times? Really.
5. you are fucking annoying.
6. annoying.

It took me almost six days to write this shitty post with no fucking context. It's basically just a rant to get some feels out. Remember my previous love drama? (of course you do, my blog is full of it) yeah I cropped everything up inside, started crying like a maniac at a retreat and wrote a break up song even Taylor Swift can't top. Don't want to repeat that.

But remember this ladies

Not every guy is bad news, but as all of you females reading probably know, you do sometimes run across a guy(or girl) that is just wrong for you. That doesn't mean that he's an awful person, just that he's really not the right choice for you at the time. Some guys are players and so are some girls. It happens. But it can be heartbreaking and painful, and it's always better to avoid a scene like that. 

So here are some warning signs:
1. He is vague with labels. Girl, you have the right to know where you stand with him.
2. If he seems to fully expect that you're going to sleep with him right away, flee.
3. If he says that he's not ready to be in a relationship, don't try to change him thinking you can fix it and be that girl that turns a badboy good. You'll only get hurt in the process.
4. IF HE IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE AND HE KEEPS SAYING HE LOVES YOU AND WILL LEAVE HIS RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU, YOU RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
5. If he only wants to communicate via texts and Facebook messages and never go out on a date, go.
6. His money. How does he handles his finances? If he can't even handle his finances, how is he gonna handle you?
7. This last tip involves you. If the people close to you keep trying to let you know that they feel like you've changed a lot for the worse since you met him, your first instinct might be to get angry. But listen to them, they're close to you for a reason, they know the real you.

//That's it for today, bye.\\

No comments:

Post a Comment