Remember the cute guy from my last post I was head over heels with? Yeah.. I'm kinda over that boy. It really was just a stupid crush. And that, my people, is why you don't rely on your feelings.
Sure, he was sweet and all, but I think I'm gonna keep it with the ones who have some sass.
Blame Wattpad for my high expectations, but my boo better have green eyes and black hair.
So yeah, nothing really special happened this week, had a party on Saturday, and that's it. Got a cute boy's number, knocked over a hookah at a shisha lounge, fell from the stairs, nothing much, just a normal weekend in my life.
Btw, tomorrow is my final test (praise the lord) which I'm definitely gonna fail, so wish me luck.
I just wanted to post something, because I was bored but I'm pretty tired now.
G O O D N I G H T
No comments:
Post a Comment