Thursday, January 15, 2015

The feels.

In my past "attempts" at love, I was really spontaneous and outgoing. If I liked a guy, I would just randomly flirt with him and if I saw a cute guy at the bus stop, I would ask for his number. Three cute guys at a party? I'd kissed all three of them because I couldn't choose. I basically was ,a wild bitch.

So there's this really cute guy at my school and we're just friends, but lately we've become really close. He's tall, sweet and a great listener. 

I think I'm falling for him, and that's the problem.

He is different and I know it sounds really cliché , but he really is. He is nothing like the type I would go for, he is the exact opposite. He is the loyal, caring, preppy good boy with a tiny badass inside, the type of guy I swore I would not fall for. And that's the reason why I cant, he is 'too' good. I have to be so fucking careful it hurts. But I just can't help it, he's perfect in my eyes.

 Ew gross, I sound like a love sick puppy.

Guess opposites really do attract huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment