Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fake Friends.

I should probably learn because I have this week full of exams ahead of me....

lol bye bitch

Aaahh school, love it or hate it. The place where you'll be judged all the time ,no matter what you do.
Geeks, losers, jocks, popular squad, hipsters, the "normal" people, we've seen it all.
High School sucks. And I'm not just saying this because I'm some fucked up drug addict who wants to get high all the time or some whiny blonde bimbo who only cares about boys and parties. Deep down inside I really like learning about new stuff , but let's keep that between us, don't want the whole school to find out. And I know I'm not the only one.
It's actually pretty sad you know, to be afraid of telling people you like school because if you do, you're classified as a Geek or Loser. I'm not trying to sound like a hipster right now...but society really does suck balls. It's all about status nowadays. Like can you not.

Lately I've been hanging with some other people and I realized something, they didn't judge me if I did something crazy, they joined me and I have never enjoyed myself so much. That's when I knew, I've been "friends" with the wrong people. They only needed me because of my status. Pff thinking they slick, tryna make a God vs. Satan 2.0 uh? So all you fake friends can suck my non existent dick and fuck a pineapple. 
bye bitches 

- I.S.
(and no I'm not talking about THAT I.S. ,those are my initials)

No comments:

Post a Comment