I just miss all the mess that we made, when we still had the passion to hate.
- The Saturdays
In the earlier post I talked about a particular boy that kinda broke my heart in a really complicated way. And you know that feeling when you just find the perfect song for the situation you're in. Well, that happend to me today.
I was just scrolling around, looking for some good music on youtube and all of a sudden this song pops up. I was like 'wow wtf , satan get outta here'. I wanted to change the song but the tune was catchy so I just listened to the song and it's lyrics. And guess what, the lyrics were pretty fucking accurate. I felt the need to share the song because I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
So D. , this song is for you fuckboy.
No comments:
Post a Comment