Monday, January 12, 2015
Sex.
'Since when is the person you want to screw the only person you get to love? It's so stupid. Who even gives a fuck about sex?! People act like it's the most important thing that humans do, but come on. Even slugs can do. I mean, who you want to screw and whether you screw them? Those are important questions, I guess. But they're not that important. You know what's important? Who would you die for? Who do you wake up at five forthy-five in the morning for even though you don't even know why he needs you?'
I found this passage in some book I read , and I really felt the need to share it. Because tbh, if you live in this generation, being an 16 year old virgin is not normal.
Sex is not EVERYTHING people, get that through your thick skull.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment